Temporary Traffic Signal Permit Application

Before completing this application form please read the following document.

Temporary Traffic Signal Permit Conditions



  • Section A
    Application for the use of Portable Traffic Signals
  • Please note that you must have the road space booked, and provide us with your SRWR LAREF Number or Permission Application Number, prior to applying for the portable traffic signal permit.
  • If you do not have already have the road space booked and require a road occupation permit / road opening permit / or permission to execute road works please complete the required forms prior to completing this form.
  • I have read and understood the conditions in the Traffic Signal Permit Conditions
  • Request permission from the Roads Authority for the use of 2 way portable light signals.

Contact Information 

Phone: 01563 503 160

E-mail: enquiries@ayrshireroadsalliance.org

Address:  Ayrshire Roads Alliance, Opera House, 8 John Finnie Street, Kilmarnock, KA1 1DD