Delivering a shared Council roads and transportation service across East and South Ayrshire

Permission to execute road works

This application is for permission to execute road works to place private apparatus such as a sewer connection or water supply connection in the public road.


roadworks permit application form
LocationApplication formsCost
South Ayrshire

Application for permission to place private apparatus in the road

Contractor Proforma

Standard Conditions

Notes for Guidance




rating button