Ayrshire Roads Alliance Logo
Delivering a shared Council roads and transportation service across East and South Ayrshire

Apply for a permit or licence

Includes skip permits, temporary signing and construction consent

Road occupation permit

Apply to carry out works on a public road, footway or footpath

Skip permit

Apply to place a skip on a public road, footway or footpath

Road construction consent

Apply to construct a new road or an extension of an existing road

Road opening permit  

Apply to excavate in a public road, footway or footpath

Permission to execute roadworks   

Apply to execute roadworks or place private apparatus on a public road

Temporary signing to events  

Apply for temporary signing to an event or housing development

Temporary traffic signal permit  

Apply to erect portable traffic signals on the public road

Temporary traffic regulation order  

Apply for a temporary traffic regulation order or emergency road closure

H-bar marking

Apply to have 'keep clear' road markings across dropped kerbs or your driveway 

Tourist Signposting

Apply for tourist signposting

 Girvan Harbour

Information on Girvan Harbour including Girvan Harbour Dues

Street Cafe Permit

 Apply to place tables and chairs on a public footway