East Ayrshire Car Park Permit - Terms and Conditions
1. Ayrshire Roads Alliance shall issue a car park permit subject to the following conditions;
• The application shall be submitted in writing using the application form;
• For each car park permit issued the applicant shall pay the fee specified in the Type of Car Park Permit and Charges section of the application form;
• The car park permit shall be valid from the start of the following calendar month, depending on when the application is received, and for a duration dependent on the information given on the application form and the fee received.
2. A car park permit shall be displayed on the vehicle for which it is intended in a conspicuous position so that it is clearly visible to a person standing outside the vehicle at its front nearside. Failure to comply may result in the issue of a Parking Charge Notice. All other car parking regulations must be adhered to.
3. A car park permit shall;
• Be used only on the vehicle for which it was issued and which bears the same registration mark as the permit; (except in the case of a joint application – see 4);
• Be used only in parking places within the car park stated on the permit;
• Not be altered or defaced in any way;
• Remain the property of Ayrshire Roads Alliance.
4. In the case of car-pooling arrangements, a car park permit can be shared between vehicles provided an application form is completed for each vehicle in which the car park permit shall be used.
Any of the listed vehicles found parked without the car park permit displayed shall receive a Penalty Charge Notice which will not be cancelled.
Application forms should be submitted together and clearly marked “joint application”.
5. The Council may, by giving 28 day’s notice in writing to the permit holder at the address given on the application form, withdraw a car park permit
6. On expiry of a car park permit a new application must be submitted. Expired permits must either be returned to Ayrshire Roads Alliance or destroyed.
7. Applications to renew car park permits may be submitted not more than three weeks prior to the expiry date of the existing permit. The new permit will be issued on receipt of the appropriate paperwork and payment.
8. Ayrshire Roads Alliance shall issue duplicate or replacement permit on payment of a £5 administration fee to applicants to whom a permit was previously issued and where the permit issued previously has become damaged or defaced or has been lost or stolen or destroyed. There is no charge for change of registration.
9. A car park permit shall not guarantee the use of a parking bay within the car park to which it applies.
10. Applications must be submitted in person or by post along with the appropriate payment which must be by cheque or postal order, credit or debit card.
Phone: 01563 503 160
Address: Ayrshire Roads Alliance, Opera House, 8 John Finnie Street, Kilmarnock, KA1 1DD